Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glory hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glory hole may refer to:
- Glory Hole, a colloquial name for the spillway in California's Monticello Dam
- L'îlot de La Boisselle, a site known as Glory Hole to British soldiers during World War I
- Glory hole (petroleum production), a type of underwater excavation
- Glory hole, in glassblowing, the second furnace used for reheating
- Glory hole, in underground mining, a surface depression or pinge produced by block caving
- Glory hole, an uncontrolled spillway design
- Glory hole (sexual slang), a hole in a wall, or other partition, through which people engage in sexual activity.
- Glory hole, an untidy cupboard (informal)
- "Gloryhole", a UK hit song by Steel Panther, 2014
- Gloryhole (album), an album by Texas noise rock band Ed Hall
- Gloryhole (costume), first worn By Jebediah Berggren of Richmond, CA, in 1892.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glory hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.